Monday 7 February 2011

The Challenge

I have started this blog to record my new challenge!

For the next year I plan to make, bake, create or cook something new every day!

At some point last year, I considered taking my small food business down the factory production route, finding premises and subcontractors, before finally realizing, what I had been saying for years that I am a creative person and mass production would drive me round the bend.  So to flex the creative muscle I have decided to give myself this challenge.

I might cook or bake something for my little tearoom, devise and cook a new chutney, relish, jam or marmalade recipe or just make something delicious for the family, but I will be recording it here and on our facebook page hopefully with photo's galore!

Here we go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment